We're going Responsive!
We're launching a new responsive theme for Drupal on August 13th that will make your Drupal sites look just as good on a phone or a tablet as they do on a desktop computer. The new theme is already live on stage sites, so if you have access to one, now is a great time to check out the new theme and give us feedback!
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, email us: email@example.com
Cal Poly has been a Drupal campus since 2009
Drupal is an open source Web Content Management System (WCMS) that allows users to easily organize, publish and manage a large variety of content on a website. We have about 200 Drupal 7 sites.
Why use Drupal for your website?
Drupal is Cal Poly's centrally supported Web technology, run by the Application Development and Integration team.
- Hosting and support are free. We do charge for migration and design services, or we can teach you to do them yourself.
- We provide user guides to help you learn to use it.
- We can help get you in. Hire a student to design a brand new site or migrate your existing content.
- Web-based software means you can access it from any web browser, without the need for specialized software or learning Dreamweaver.
- Keep your website within the Cal Poly branding standards.
- Features such as drafts, versioning, RSS feeds, an easy to use WYSIWYG editor, rotating home page images, and the webforms and widgets modules make building your site easy.
- Delegate access to sections or pages of your site while maintaining control of style and navigation.
- Sites are hosted on secure servers and backed up nightly.
- Not convinced? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a demo.
- Nearly 200 websites are currently in Drupal, and more are being built every day, so chances are one of your colleagues is already using it.
If you have questions or feedback for the Drupal Team, please email us at email@example.com.